Top Left: Sammy Distler! Sammy is a TBS teen and we ran into eachother on the top of Big Bambo at the Israel museum! What a surpise! I didn't even know that she was going to be in Israel. However I wasn't to run into someone I knew once I found out that Young Judea was at the Israel Museum....
Top Right: Ben Huebscher and the Camp Kalsman Gang! There are three of us at HUC from Camp Kalsman so whenever someone visits its always a party! Ben stayed with Avi for a few days but we all spent Shabbat together at the park and went out for pizza after. So good seeing such good friends and excited to spend time with Ben because we will both be in LA next year!
Bottom Left: Dalia is another Kalsman friend and she came and visited from London! It was so nice to see her and spend some quality time together both at the park for Shabbat and also just hanging around the apartment. Dalia also introduced us to a British friend of hers who I am excited to get to know here in Jerusalem!
Bottom Right: Lesley Litman has been a friend, mentor and second mother to me for the past 6 years throughout the time I was living in Boston. Lesley is a wonderful Jewish Educator and has helped guide me throughout the HUC process and after all our talks about HUC back in Boston it was amazing to see her here in Israel as I begin this next step in my professional journey. Lesley and I saw each other twice for lunch but also ran into each other twice once at services and once on the street! I am so glad we got some time together and excited that she will be here again in January!
Pic Below: TBS Teens!! I went to go visit three TBS teens, Josh, Sammy and Paige at Kibbutz Tzuba! It was so lovely to see them and spend time with them. the Kubutz was beautiful and we chilled on the grass and facetimed with Sammy's sister Grace and Molly who was hanging out with Grace. I love spending time with the TBS community here in Israel and I think we all enjoyed seeing some familiar faces :)


No comments:
Post a Comment