So I have gotten a few requests for pictures of my apartment. So far I LOVE my apartment. It is in a great central location close to class (7 min) and no more than 20 min walk to anywhere I really want to go. We have a large common space and three nice sized bedrooms and 1.5 baths. Very lovely. I ale have two wonderful roommates Ira and Bailey who are also in the pre-ulpan with me. Bailey will be in the apartment for the whole year but after pre-ulpan Ira will move out and my friend Rena will move in. Right now Ira Bailey and I have really enjoyed living together. It's been a fun week shopping at the shuk and finding a bunch of food/clothing/knick kancks in various cupboards, cabinets and treasure chests (!) around the apartment. This apartment has been an HUC apartment for "generations" so its fun to see the eclectic tastes of past students. I feel really excited to have found such a gem of an apartment and I'm excited to live her for the next year!
SOOOO much storage space!
There is a treasure chest on the left side behind that single chair : )
Ira!






No comments:
Post a Comment