Monday, June 23, 2014

Cat Sitting!!


So I got my first job in Israel Cat sitting the lovely Merlin the cat!! Merlin belongs to an HUC cantor and I had the lovely opportunity to stay in their beautiful apartment all last weekend. Merlin and I had a fantastic time sitting on the porch together and I got some reading done while Merlin soaked up some sun. It was a lovely bonding experience. Something that was really unique about Merlin's home was the plethora of beautiful Judaica and other art. It made me realize how much I love Judaica as an art form (surprise?) and that I really want to explore Jewish art while in Israel. I also have decided that I really want my own Havdalah set. Anyway it was a fun experience to see another home in Israel. Also I have realized that I have only been around mainly 22-28 year olds since being in Israel which makes me miss people of other ages, animals and children so  hopefully I can pet or babysit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment